Followers

jeudi 3 mars 2011

Le grand amour / Big love

Voici une page que j'ai réalisée pour mon amie Véro, c'est une photo d'elle et son mari pendant leur voyage dans le sud. J'ai utilisé les papiers Curio de Basic Grey. / This is a layout that I did for my friend Véro, it's a picture of her and her husband during their trip. I used the Curio paper from Basic Grey.



Merci de votre visite ! / Thank for the visit!
post signature

9 commentaires:

Guylaine Seyer a dit...

super belle page
la photo est belle et tellement bien mise en évidence.

Cindy Fortin a dit...

Très jolie page. J'aime bien la tule et l'espèce de dentelle.

Jolanda a dit...

wow,this is so very pretty!
I love it,amaingly done!
Have a nice weekend!!
And thanks for visiting my blog!!
XX

Pearl Maple a dit...

beautiful page

Unknown a dit...

Superbe page et décidémment j'adore cette collection de Basic Grey!!Bizzzz

Ilene a dit...

Wow, gorgeous! I love how dark and romantic it is!!

Rhonda Witzke a dit...

This is a great layout, I love the colours you used! You are very talented. Also thank you for commenting on my layouts on my blog :)

Fabienne a dit...

Merci pour tes visites sur mon blog Etoile xxx

J'aime tellement ta page ... toute une creation !!

Une tag t'attend sur mon blog xxx

Elizabeth a dit...

What a gorgeous page that you did for your friend, she is going to love it!!!! It's beautiful.

Hoping that your weekend is a really great one!
e.