Followers

mercredi 18 mai 2011

Let's smile

Voici une page réalisée pour la palette #58 sur The color room, j'ai beaucoup aimé les couleurs de la palette! / There is a page realize for the palette #58 on The color room, I really liked the palette color.

Merci de votre visite!!!
Thanks for the visit!!!

23 commentaires:

Luz Maria Bruna a dit...

Awww your LO is PRECIOUS!!!

Bente Fagerberg a dit...

This is such a sweet sweet layout.
Love the pic the circle and the flower clusters. Beautiful!!

Danielle Champagne a dit...

Une très page encore une fois, tu m'inspire. J,aimerais avoir plus de temps pour mes pages... Cette palette est magnifique. douce et riche. Et la photo.... super.
Bravo, toute une mise en page.

Carla a dit...

wow that is just so pretty, love the colors.

Unknown a dit...

Wow j,aime beaucoup la douceur de ta page, et la photo est superbe aussi!

Jolanda a dit...

This is amazing,so very sweet!!
I love all the things you added!!
Really a very beautiful page!
x

Mélimélo (Paule) a dit...

WoooooW! Quelle belle réalisation...tellement de douceur s'en dégage...BRAVO!

Sabrina Scrapbook a dit...

Hello!! Yup, this is a very pretty page!! I am loving the colors and the cute tiny roses!! Great take on the palette!! Thank you so much for your comment, I truly appreciate your visit :)

Roxanne a dit...

Another gorgeous layout!!
I wanted you to know that I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger award! The details are on my blog post today.

Unknown a dit...

ahh what a cutie girly and this is so gorgeous design !!

hugs carla

Janna Werner a dit...

Love your flower arrangement!
You know what, you helped me finding out something interesting today. Everytime I visit your blog I had to think of a french song we learned at school. I always thought it said "un éléphant qui se balancait sure une etoile ... " So I googled it today and learned that this elephant was balancing on a "toile" ,not a star :D
Janna

Jennipher a dit...

What a gorgeous scrapbook page. love it.

Pearl Maple a dit...

simply beautiful page, the colours are sweet

Amarilys a dit...

gorgeous take on the palette!
I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. As for your question about how I made my flower, I'm actually working on a tutorial right now which will get posted on the 31st, so keep an eye out for it :)
Have a great week,
Amarilys

Carol a dit...

Es preciosa, la página y la niña.
Me encanta.

Blondee a dit...

This is just beautiful. I love the antique quality it has. Do you just come up with these?? If so, you have such lovely vision and talent. Always so impressed with your work. :)

f a dit...

J'adore cette page!

caroline a dit...

Une superbe mise en page et des couleurs toutes douces. Un grand bravo

mumu1506 a dit...

Grâce à ton passage sur mon blog, je découvre le tien... que du tout beau!!!! J'adore particulièrement cette page, elle est superbe. Bises de Belgique

Sirius a dit...

Mon dieu elle est toujours aussi belle !!! quelle magnifique photo et quelle splendide page bravo

Raquel a dit...

verym very beautiful

valrx a dit...

wow!! elle est magnifique ta page! bravo!!

Unknown a dit...

Tout en douceur!!Très joli!Bizzzz