Followers

dimanche 15 septembre 2013

Mes 3 amours / My 3 loves

Voici ma page pour ma participation au sketch pour le défi de septembre à Berry 71 Bleu / There is my layout for my participation at the sketch for the September challenge on Berry 71 Bleu

Une page de mes 3 enfants. / A layout of my 3 children.

Merci de votre visite ! / Thanks for the visit !

5 commentaires:

Debbie a dit...

Beautiful layout! Love the background and colors! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

Sandra Bernard a dit...

Cette page est absolument magnifique!!!

Dana Tatar a dit...

Stunning page! I love the masking and the colorful flowers. Beautiful work with the background on this page! Thanks for joining the September Challenge at Berry71Bleu!

Stefflabulle a dit...

superbe travail !! j'aime bcp

Marilyn a dit...

So Beautiful page! .Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!